The Center for Furniture Craftsmanship in a nonprofit 501(c)(3) educational organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
We are deeply grateful to the community of alumni and friends who make the growth and success of the school possible through their generous commitment of time, expertise, and financial resources. It is this community of support that has built the Center into a leading national institution for the transmission of wood craftsmanship and design to new voices and future generations.
The annual appeal ensures the school’s excellence by underwriting a critical portion of its operating budget. Your gift gives students access to superb instructors from all over the world, maintains equipment and facilities in topnotch condition, and keeps the cost of tuition within reach of a broad constituency, making it possible for individuals from all walks of life to discover the challenges and rewards of woodworking and design.
The Center for Furniture Craftsmanship has several established endowments to sustainably improve the excellence, effectiveness, and outreach of its programs:
- The Faculty Endowment ensures our ability to attract instructors who are outstanding professional woodworkers and designers from around the globe.
- The Scholarship Endowment gives life-changing educational opportunities to talented individuals who could not otherwise afford tuition.
- The Studio Fellowship Endowment provides emerging furniture makers, turners, and carvers with advanced opportunities for creative and professional growth.
- The Visiting Artists Endowment enables outstanding professional woodworkers to explore fresh directions, while providing mentorship and inspiration to students and Studio Fellows.
- The Maintenance Endowment keeps our campus, buildings, and equipment in topnotch condition for future generations of students and instructors.
If would like to learn more about endowment opportunities at the Center, please contact the school’s Executive Director, Peter Korn, at 207-594-5611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.