Alumni and Studio Fellows Exhibition
Open to all alumni plus all current and former Studio Fellows
Exhibition Dates and Venue
September 26, 2014 - January 14, 2015 at the Messler Gallery
Design and Selection Criteria
- Furniture, turning, carving, and sculpture are welcome.
- Jurors will select work that achieves excellence in design and fabrication.
- Submissions must be completed works, not drawings or models.
- Work may not have been previously exhibited at the Messler Gallery.
Betty Scarpino, Editor, American Woodturner
Meg White, Director, Gallery NAGA, Boston, MA
Andrew Zoellner, Assistant Editor, American Craft Magazine
- All submissions must be made electronically and should be emailed to Victoria Allport at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each applicant may submit up to three pieces for consideration, and submit up to three images per entry.
- Only one work per applicant will be exhibited, if chosen.
- Submit all images as attachments, labeled with your last name and a number to distinguish entries. Example: "Smith1," "Smith2," "Smith3"
- Please include the title, materials, dimensions and year completed for each entry in the email body text.
- Email subject line should include "Alumni & Fellows Exhibit" and your last name.
Entries must be received by April 15, 2014.
April 15, 2014 Deadline for submissions
May 1, 2014 Finalists selected for gallery show and all entrants notified of results
September 19, 2015 Delivery of work to Messler Gallery
September 26, 2014 Opening of Messler Gallery exhibition
January 14, 2015 Exhibition ends at Messler Gallery
Delivery and return of work is the exhibitor's responsibility.
If you have questions, please contact Messler Gallery Manager, Victoria Allport at email@example.com or 207-594-5611.